Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Graduation Party! And how I ended up making 3 different cupcakes

It's official, I am DONE with high school. I can't describe how good it feels! I don't have to step back on that campus as a student ever again. I am an adult. I am free!

Okay my celebration is a little premature. I don't graduate officially until June, but I'm done with exams and classes. I'm living the summer life until graduation. Can I get a hoorah?! Florida State here I come.

Clearly we had to party. Which is how my first big cupcake order just happened to be for myself. I made three different types:

Chocolate Raspberry
Red Velvet
Golden & Maple

Every cupcake was gone before I even got one. But that's okay, I'm glad they were a hit!





Graduation is sweet ;)
Recipes will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment